During Love Week, we’re intentionally going above and beyond in blessing our world with the love of Christ! Give generously by donating anytime online, or by placing your gift in the special offering during our services on November 18th and 19th. Sign up below to participate in organized projects, serving other non-profits and meeting special needs throughout our communities. Plus, seek ways you can daily show God’s love in practical, tangible ways on your own. Be amazed at the difference His love can make during Love Week 2017!
Make a donation towards Love Week. 100% of what is received will be used to bless others.GIVE TO LOVE WEEK
JOIN A SERVING PROJECT
Choose a Love Week project and join in the fun! You will be contacted by the project leader with more information.SIGN UP
REPORT YOUR SERVICE
Record your hours, submit your pictures, and tell us how you lovingly served others, whether as part of an organized project or on your own.TELL US HOW YOU SERVED
Suggestions for how you can express the love of Christ through individual acts of kindness include:
• Pay for the person behind you in the drive thru.
• Help a neighbour with yard work.
• Return your neighbours’ trash or compost bins from the road (after the truck has been by, of course).
• Volunteer your time on a rainy day to walk customers into the grocery store using an umbrella.
• Prepare and deliver a meal for a family dealing with a sickness, new addition to the family, or loss of a loved one.
• Go shopping on behalf of a shut-in.
• Deliver coffee or cold drinks to construction workers.
• Provide free babysitting for a single parent.
• Pick up trash on a street in your neighbourhood.
• Drop off a gift card for a person who regularly serves you.
• Send an unexpected note of encouragement through email. Better yet, send it in the mail!
• Deliver some baked goods to a new neighbour.
• Be creative… come up with ideas of your own